Copyright © Industry In The Streets 2014 All Rights Reserved.
- To be the leading creative consultancy promoting ethical enterprise, education and youth engagement in the creative sector.
- Undertake projects that improve the quality of lives of young people locally, nationally and internationally.
- Supports the growth of individuals, collectives and organisations that actively share our commitment to creativity and art as a force for positive change.
- To influence mainstream culture and commercial enterprise with our own unique mix of innovative and progressive ideas.
- To build a strong and loyal network of creatives who uphold and promote positive values.
- To contribute to the development of a new creative economy based on the exchange of skills, ideas and talent.
- A passion and commitment towards completing tasks and an appreciation of how they contribute to the bigger picture.
- Promote ethical exchange and the importance of mental, physical and spiritual well-being.
- Always reward commitment and challenge negative thinking.
- Develop an appetite for new experiences and the exploration of new ideas.
- Work hard, be nice.